List Of Pentecost University College Ghana Courses Offered
This is the full A-Z list of undergraduate courses provided by Pentecost University College.
Accounting, BSc. Administration
Actuarial Science, BSc.
Applied Mathematics, BSc.
Banking & Finance, BSc. Administration
Communication Studies, B.A.
Corporate & Business Development Studies, BSc. Administration
Construction technology and engineering management , BSc
Human Resource Management, BSc. Administration
Information Technology, BSc.
Insurance with Actuarial Science, BSc. Administration
Insurance, B.Sc. Administration
Logistics & Supply Chain Management, BSc. Administration
Marketing, BSc. Administration
Quantity Surveying and Construction Economics, BSc
As technology and management practices evolve at a growing rate, a gap is formed between the foundation provided by an academic education and technical and management competencies required in today’s business environment. The Professional Programmes run at PentVars are established to bridge this gap.
Professional education and curriculum are designed, keeping in mind the need of a particular industry. Apart from honing the skills of professionals already in the field, professional courses train students in the latest trends in their fields and respective work environments.
We currently run the following professional programmes:
- Certificate in Alternate Conflict Resolution
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Association of Business Executives (ABE) -Diploma 4, Higher Diploma 5, Graduate Diploma 6 and Postgraduate Diploma
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- BCS Approved Centre (Professional IT Training)
- Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM UK)