College Of Science , Arts And Education
The college of Science, Arts and Education was established in 2016 to blend academic work with that of practical daily life of society in order to provide significant interaction between the two for a healthy, worthy and knowledgeable society.
The college was borne out of the new thinking in higher education which lays emphasis on the need for universities to play a more active role in addressing problems of the society, particularly in the developing world. The college is affiliated to the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology-Kumasi and accredited by the National Accreditation Board. In February, 2017 the college began academic work with its first batch of thirty-five students admitted into the faculty of law.
To become a college of excellence which blends modern trends that reflect ethical principles.
To design and implement relevant academic and professional programs of teaching, research and outreach for a global population with ethics that produce holistic human development.
In order to realise this vision and mission, the college of Science, Arts and Education shall hold onto these values.
1. Prepare a new breed of graduates who will be responsible to the needs of society.
2. Produce responsible and disciplined men and women for leadership roles.
3. Bring together human and material resources to offer academic opportunities and facilities across a range of disciplines for the benefit of students and staff alike and for mankind.
4. Train and prepare the human resource required for building capacity of the nation and instil in them the dignity of labour
5. Train and prepare generation of graduates on moral values and principles which will guide them alright for responsible leadership in later life.